In conjunction with the release of the new wakeboarding instructional video from Sidewayz called Waketrix, BoardFlix.com is offering up a once in a lifetime opportunity, a chance to get personal instruction from Darin Shapiro.
By either purchasing the Waketrix video from BoardFlix.com, or sending your name, e-mail address, and postal address to BoardFlix.com, you'll be entered into a giveaway to win a paid airplane flight and two days of riding and instrucion from Darin Shapiro at his Ride the Spot wakeboarding school in Florida.
BoardFlix.com will pay for you to fly to Florida where you'll be picked up by Shapiro and taken to his Ride the Spot school for two days where you can ride, relax, and get personal instruction from Shapiro himself. Two days with Shapiro would normally cost $800, but it can be yours for free simply by entering this giveaway.
Ride behind top of the line Malibu Boats with Titan accessories, try out the latest O'brien boards, and use other top products endorsed by Shapiro. You'll be staying in the guest house at Shapiro's school which features a hot tub, big screen TV to watch Waketrix and other videos, and high-speed internet access so you can still check in at your favorite wakeboarding web sites.
2. Send an envelope including your name, valid e-mail address, and your postal address to:
4813 Scottish Thistle Rd.
Austin, TX 78739
- Winner must schedule their winning trip with Darin Shapiro at a time that is convenient for both parties. BoardFlix.com is not responsible for arranging the dates.
- Entrants must be over the age of 13.
- If the winner is under the age of 18, either a parent or guardian must accompany the winner at their own cost, or provide written consent to BoardFlix.com and Ride the Spot that they are giving permission for their child to attend the school.
- BoardFlix.com will pay up to $400.00 for the round-trip airfare for the winner to attend Ride the Spot. Any amount above $400 must be paid by the winner.
- All food, lodging, and transportation will be furnished by Ride The Spot while in Florida.