MOOMBA INTRODUCES NEW GRAVITY GAMES EDITION MOBIUS XLV BOAT FOR 2008
MARYVILLE, TN (August 31, 2007) - The Moomba Mobius XLV is new from the keel up for 2008. As the flagship of the Mobius line, the XLV is being offered in 2008 with a unique commemorative pattern that celebrates Moomba's participation in the Gravity Games professional wakeboard competition.
"We've offered a Gravity Games package in the Mobius line for the past few years," said Matt Brown, Skier's Choice Product Manager, manufacturers of Moomba boats. "This year, the package is increasingly performance oriented, while at the same time offering a unique graphic look that is only available on the XLV model."
From a performance perspective, the XLV Gravity Games edition incorporates these features:
- Multi-sport Wake Plate that enables riders to change the shape of the wake to meet their individual preference, and drivers to smooth out the ride in rough water conditions.
- Gravity III Ballast System which helps to increase the size of the wake, and to balance it evenly heelside and toeside.
Appearance features standard to the XLV Gravity Games edition include:
- Custom Gelcoat Pattern: White and Black
- Sponsor Decal Set
- Gravity Moomba Decal Set
- Docking Lights
- Cast Pop-Up Cleats
- White Stainless Steel Rubrail
- Guide Pole Covers
- Kenwood Stereo with remote control access for driver
- Kicker 4-Channel Amp with six powered Kicker speakers
- Tower Mirror Bracket
As with every 2008 Moomba, the base engine in the XLV Gravity Games is an Indmar GM Vortec 5.7L V-8 325HP EFI engine. The Gravity Games edition also can be ordered with the optional 5.7L V-8 340HP ETX CAT engine (meets California's stringent 4-star emission regulations) or the new Indmar 6.0L V-8 409HP EFI engine.
As with all Moomba's in 2008, the XLV Gravity Games edition is supported by the industry leading L4 warranty. The L4 Warranty provides Limited Lifetime Coverage on the hull, and four years of coverage on engine and drivetrain. Parts and labor are included.