The Busted Prop
948 East Main Street
Ottawa, IL 61350
Right on the Illinois River
- Double Up Competition
- Camp, Party, Ride all Weekend
- End of Summer BASH!
Nobody wants summer to end, but why not make the best of it? Midwest Militia is bringing you our season finale, Fall Fallout 2007. Feel free to bring your own boat because there will be free-riding all weekend long. If there is one thing the Militia knows how to do, that is throwing a heck of a party, so you definitely don't want to miss out on our end of summer bash(s) Friday and Saturday night at the Busted Prop! After Fall Fallout you will definitely have enough memories to get you through a Midwest Winter, so don't miss out on the Midwest's premier end of summer event, and come out and enjoy a laid back grassroots "Militia Style" event! Rain, cold or shine, you're guaranteed a good time no matter what Mother Nature throws at us.
Tentative Schedule! Please check www.midwestmilitia.net for more info and updates!
Friday Sept. 28th
- Check-in for Camping, Setup Camp, and Ride all day; Bonfire and Keg party on the campground Friday Night - $5 cup charge with proceeds going to the bar, but you will get a raffle ticket with an 'R' on it. The raffle ticket can be redeemed for a free rib-eye sandwich from the grill on Saturday night
- Other Activities may include Bean Bags, Wiffle Ball, Horse Shoes, 50's or whatever else we think of
Sat. Sept. 29th
- Check-in for Camping, Setup Camp, ride, ride, and ride
- Double up comp for cash on Saturday afternoon - judged on screen at the bar that night!
- End of Summer BASH! Party at the Busted Prop Bar w/live entertainment that evening
Sun. Sept. 30th
Wake Up, find a pull and free-ride all day if you want, then go home and recover from the weekend
Pricing and other Information:
- Camping: $15 per night OR $25 for the whole weekend. Camping is per tent or motor home/RV
- Breakfast and food will be served at the bar all weekend
- $5.00 cup charge for keg on Friday night - proceeds will go to the bar - you will receive a coupon for a free rib-eye sandwich from the grill on Saturday night
* There are no cooler charges for this event, but lets hit up the bar Saturday night and throw them some business.
For More Info:
A Huge thanks goes out to all of our 2007 Sponsors!
Skiers Choice Supra/Moomba, Chicago Mastercraft, Liquid Sports Online, Ronix, Raging Buffalo Snow/Wake, Lightning Man Promotions, Ultimate Wake Watersports at Chicago Sea Ray, Central Clothing, Dockside Marine, Gator Boards, Slingshot Wake, O'Neill, Rip Curl, UGP, Wolf's Fineline Tattoo, Ottawa Savings Bank, Cire Boardwear, Skydive Chicago, The Busted Prop Bar and Grill, Wakeworld.com, Wakeboarder.com, Boardstop.com, Midwest Wakeboarder.com, Soulriders.com, Bart's Watersports, Grizzly Sports, Rip Curl, Concussed Threadz.